Private investigators & Access Supervisors
Main Line: 604-217-1084
Vancouver & Abbotsford offices
Fully mobile for your convenience
Some of our criminal investigations & services include:
- Scams (Romance & dating)
- Recovery of stolen property & assets
- Identity theft
- polygraph testing
- digital forensics
- gegevens recovery
WHEN YOU MEET SOMEONE, YOU ARE ONLY GOING TO KNOW WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO KNOW.
TAKE OUR ROMANCE SCAM QUIZ BELOW
SIGNS TO See FOR:
- *ASKS FOR MONEY FOR ANY REASON – even if he/ she shows you a handelsbank statement or movimiento
- Distressed & worried about a loved one (usually one te another country )
- Mentions Película del Oeste Union or MoneyGram
- Mentions or asks about your finances & assets
- Enquires about your family’s finances or assets
- Is away working, or temporarily living – ter a foreign county but promises you will be together when he gets huis
- Does not emerge to have any other online (social media) presence
- His or hier Facebook shows up to be a ghost account (fake identity)
- Searches under the name given turn up no results
- Plans to meet ter person fall through at the last minute
* Private SAFETY: Never give a date your address, huis phone number, or private information.
Always meet ter a public place & make sure friends or family know who you are out with.
- Gives a sob story explaining why he presently, is looking for/ doesn’t have/ is about to not have, a residence
- Suggests he/she could stay with you or that the two of you stir te together, early ter the relationship.
- Early declarations of being te love.
- Says he/ she has no friends or family or never introduces you to his friends or family
- Vague about the precise location of his/hier job & credentials OR gives far too many details about them.
- Is overheen your shoulder when doing online or ATM banking
- Is overheen your shoulder when making purchases by interact/debit card or suggests he/she run errands for you & asks for your debit card P.I.N.
- Attempts to isolate you
- YOUR GUT TELLS YOU SOMETHING IS WRONG
When the scam reaches the point where the victim is not providing up any more money, the scammer may then blackmail, or attempt to blackmail, the victim. They will menace to send any photos or web cam movie to the victim’s friends, family, work place, and to the public until an amount of money is paid.Even after a victim has paid, thesis criminals will proceed to extort money until they are stopped.
Worried that your fresh love rente is too good to be true? Are some things just not adding up? Does he or she contradict themselves? Did they say that there were ter love with you very shortly after meeting? Is he or she claiming to be having problems cashing a cheque? Do they say that they live ter your area but are presently working ter a foreign country? If you answered yes to any of thesis, you should take the quiz below.